The Alliance specialty section is IPA's voice within the alliance of all paralegal associations across Indiana. If you or someone you know would like get involved with the Alliance, contact our current Alliance delegate.
Welcome to the Alliance Section of the Indiana Paralegal Association ("IPA"). The Alliance Section has not been real active over the last several years and my goal this year is to change that. Paralegal associations that are currently active in the State of Indiana include the following:
- Indiana Paralegal Association ("IPA")
- Northeast Indiana Paralegal Association ("NIPA")
- Michiana Paralegal Association ("MPA")
- Paralegal Committee of the Indianapolis Bar Association ("IndyBar Paralegals")
- Affiliate Members of the Indiana State Bar Association ("State Bar Paralegals") - this group also includes legal administrators, court administrators, and law librarians.
There may be other paralegal associations that have not been listed. If you know of other paralegal organizations, please let me know!
I would love to hear your ideas for working together with other paralegals in the State of Indiana to exchange ideas, market one another's events (where applicable) and to network with our professional peers. "Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." Henry Ford (www.brainyquote.com).
Section Chair, Lottie Wathen
317-638-5555, ext. 107